Tuesday, 12 February 2008

Exam is here, Im shivering with fear!!!

Disclaimer: Its 4 am almost and I'm fed up studying some shit I'd never want to study. TS is 2 days away n I'v to study a hell lot more!



The longer I sit

And the longer I stare;

All that I realize is

I really dont care!



Loads of assignments

And hell lot of tutes;

Up the professor's asses

I'd like to shove bamboo shoots!



Days are now longer

And winter has begun to wane;

I stare at the textbooks,

This stuff is real pain!



All the ghissus are away,

In the library they ghiss;

I wish they'd be bound

And on their faces I'd piss!



I really dont know,

Where do I stand;

Neither ghissing nor enjoying,

I'm on the no mans land!



The time is ticking,

I must start to read;

For a good GPA

Is something I need!



I'm truly frustrated

And my brain is chewed up;

I'm really very sleepy

And my state is screwed up!



I look at my notebooks

And I shred them to bits;

Staring at these bits I realise,

I'd rather go for the test with chits!!!







Just wrote it as I wrapped up a part of EC. Loads more to be done. TS is fast approaching and Im gonna get screwed!

Some IITR lingo ghissing is studying for marks all the time and ghissus are book worms.

No hard feelings Iv got about the profs, the line was just added to make it rhyme! Ha Ha Ha!!!

3 comments:

Amit... said...

It's really embarrassing to comment on this post so late...but let's not postpone it any further. A brilliant work and I don't know how you can come up with such succinct description. That kind of really sums up our lives that we lived in the second semester. I'm telling you, don't ever disregard your skills of writing poetry. Keep coming up with poems frequently.


And I strongly suggest you to start blogging again. Lots of guys from the first year have started it already...and the blogosphere is buzzing with action.

El Diablo said...

Great poem,Babbey......
If you don't take care,the profs would probably be on their way to knighting you & build a hostel in your honour...........

Amogh said...

Well its good to be back again!!!
And Iv loads and loads that i need to write about!
Thanx a lot coz u ppl helped me a bit in breaking d inertia!!!
And Babey Bhavan!!!